Tuesday, January 4, 2011

welcome back

 this is my third favorite photo of 2010. i like how the flames is the sky almost look like the clouds formed a shell around them and they are expanding and shooting out of the cracks of the shell.
 this photo is my second favorite photo of 2010.in the top left you can see the clear sky throught the water a little bit and you can see where the wane crashed into the water where the cloud in the water is.


this is probably my absolute favorite photo of 2010.i like to play with the shutter on my camera to do stuff like this and see what happens and the product here is amazing.it reminds me of lava is flowing down the side of a volcano.

     my favorite movie of 2010 was Alice in wonderland. it was funny and very interesting and it put your imagination to work.One quote from the movie i really liked was"you're completely bonkers but then again the best people are." i liked this because i think that the people who are considered completely normal are the weirdest because they all just do what everybody else does and really have no personality.People say I'm strange but i just have a fun personality and i dont just keep to myself.
                       in my opinion tighten up by the black keys was the best song of 2010. it was a well written, fun, and entertainig song.its video was also very entertaining and interesting.

                      The bp oil spill was the most important news story of the year. this caused lots of people who worked in that part of the gulf to lose their jobs.The oil killed thousands of fish and we lost millions of gallons of oil which wont ever be replaced.
                       
                     Seth mcfarlane could be called one of the most influential people of 2010. he has landed three animated shows on fox including the classic family guy,and the newer shows american dad and the cleveland show.He has shown that he is the king of animated comedy.

        

for Christmas "Santa" bought me a laptop and my mom and dad got me a new long board.in 2011 i have no resolutions, i never do.I'm looking forward to spring break where ill be spending three days in las Vegas and three days snowboarding in Colorado,and this summer were going on a cruise,and i turn 15 this year which means driving school.

No comments:

Post a Comment